CHS is kicking off the new year with a series of educational grain marketing webinars.
Tune in to hear from grain experts across CHS as they dive into all aspects of grain marketing, from futures to basis and all things in between. They will also be discussing grain marketing contracts and the benefits and strategies behind each type. All of this is designed to help you get the most out of every bushel.
Understanding Grain Marketing: A CHS Educational Webinar Series
- February 16: Intro to the Grain Markets- understanding how futures and basis work.
- February 23: Basic Grain Marketing Contracts
- March 2: Managed Price Contracts, Average Price Contracts
- March 9: Compass Contracts
- March 16: Other Grain Contracts
Please note, you must pre-register in order to attend.
Each session begins at 3 p.m. CST and is free to attend. Please pre-register for one or all sessions. The link for access will be sent prior to each session. Access is available by computer, tablet or smartphone.
We hope you can join us for this educational series. Reach out to your local CHS grain team with questions.