Dear CHS owners:
Corn and soybean harvest is well underway, and it’s been a good fall. We’re glad to see that progress, although this week’s weather has forced a pause in many areas. We hope you are enjoying a safe, productive season and look forward to speaking with you at the virtual 2020 CHS Annual Meeting on Dec. 3.
Thank you for your business. Please let us know how we can help you complete this season and move into 2021.
Click here to hear more from CHS President and CEO Jay Debertin.
During October, CHS is joining cooperatives across the U.S. to celebrate Co-op Month. As part of the cooperative system, CHS is committed to supporting and strengthening owners and communities with diverse ideas, equity and inclusion.
Just in time for fall harvest, a helpful new feature is available to producers through the MyCHS app! Proof of Yield, a report that totals a customer’s grain deliveries by bushels over any selected time frame, is now available in MyCHS.
With the Proof of Yield report, producers will be able to:
- See subtotals per commodity
- View simple summaries of total grain bushels by year and commodity
- Pull historic data, as past years are often needed and MyCHS provides that data
- Verify the details of grain deliveries including dates, bushel, weight, test weight and moisture
- Easily print or save report as a PDF
- It’s useful for insurance and U.S. government for crop claims (determines APH history, too!)
- It’s flexible to pull by month, calendar year, or a custom date range
- Easy access to send to key business partners such as accountants, insurance agents or tax partners
- No waiting for mail delivery
Click here to enroll in MyCHS today!